Wine Trail Famils
Mixed Dozen ‘Famils’ – HENTY
Regional Wine Tourism Highlights Tour Program
The Limestone Coast Mixed Dozen Interactive Wine Trails project is proud to host
a series of tours for the wine tourism sector!
The first three were fantastic and got rave reviews!! We hope you can join us for the Henty tour and explore in person some of the regions wine tourism offering. We encourage Cellar Door Staff, Tourism Businesses, Visitor Information Centre Staff to participate. Here’s who we’ll be visiting:
|Thursday 13th February – Henty|
|Famil No. 4|
|Henty Wine Region including:
¨ Bochara Wines Cellar Door
¨ Bunyip Hotel, Cavendish
¨ Royal Mail Hotel Dunkeld and Wickens at the Royal Mail, including the Royal Mail wine collection and kitchen garden
¨ Tarrington Café & Henty Estate Wines
¨ Pierrepoint Wines Cellar Door
¨ Hamilton Art Gallery
|Bus Pick up: 08:00am (SA Time)
Mount Gambier Visitor Centre, 35 Jubilee Hwy East, Mount Gambier
Bus Drop Off: 05:45pm (SA TIME)
- Further details regarding the specific itinerary will be provided (please note that the Itinerary is subject to change).
- Inclusions: Bus Transport, Meals during the day, Experiences and a Host!
The purpose of the Tour Program is to look at key wine tourism offerings and highlighting leadership in operational practice for wine tourism. The program will:
- Increase your knowledge of the experiences available for visitors across the region by experiencing these firsthand and returning to your own businesses to share the experience and promote what you’ve seen with staff and visitors/clients.
- Inspire you to further develop the wine tourism experience in your own businesses, increasing the offering in our region.
- Allow you to share information and connect with other operators about what you all deliver for visitors in our region every day!