The Limestone Coast Grape & Wine Council Inc.
PO Box 28
Contact: Ulrich Grey-Smith
Last AGM was held on 23rd November 2023, committee of management and OFFICE BEARERS were elected/nominated;
- President: Helen Strickland
- Vice-Chair: Claire Davies
- Treasurer: Brian Nitschinsk
- SecretaryEO: Ulrich Grey-Smith (paid)
- [Public Officer: Pete Bissell continues]
C.O.M. MEMBERS [Committee Of Management];
- Krysteen McElroy (Padthaway Region),
- Dan Redman (Coonawarra Region),
- Claire Davies (Wrattonbully Region),
- Jason Dodson (Mt Benson Region),
- Will Legoe (Robe Region),
- David Gryn (Mt Gambier Region),
- Ian Mulligan (Coonawarra Penola Grape Growers),
- Pete Bissell, mixed dozen wine trials
- Kate Napper, tourism.
- Brian Nitschinsk, Treasurer
- Carolyn Brown, Wine Show
- Hans Loder, Technical, biosecurity, sustainability
- Helen Strickland, President
13 member committee.
- paid Secretary EO, Ulrich Grey-Smith
ACTIVE COMMITTEES AND REPRESENTATIONS;
- Mixed Dozen Steering Committee: Pete Bissell ToR
- Wine Tourism: Kate Napper
- Technical* Committee: Hans Loder ToR
- Wine Show Committee: Carolyn Brown ToR
- Water: Claire Davies.
- Events: Ian Mulligan
* technical committee membership is open to all stakeholders includes biosecurity & sustainability within its remit.
** ToR = terms of reference.
The next General meeting will be on the 8.February.2024. The next AGM will be in November 2024.