The Limestone Coast Grape & Wine Council Inc.
PO Box 28
Contact: Ulrich Grey-Smith
Last AGM was held on 19th November 2019, committee of management and OFFICE BEARERS were elected/nominated;
- Chair: Vacant *
- Vice-Chair: James Freckleton
- Treasurer: Brian Nitschinsk
- Secretary / Executive Officer: Ulrich Grey-Smith (ex officio appointment)
- [Public Officer: Pete Bissell continues]
C.O.M. MEMBERS [Committee Of Management];
- Leisha Munro (Padthaway Region),
- Sue Hodder (Coonawarra Region),
- James Freckleton (Wrattonbully Region),
- Anita Goode (Mt Benson Region),
- Bill Quinlan-Watson (Robe Region),
- David Herbert (Mt Gambier Region),
- Ian Mulligan (Coonawarra Penola Grape Growers),
- Tim Delaney (Mundulla Growers),
- Biddie Shearing,
- Stuart Sharman,
- Pete Bissell,
- Brian Nitschinsk,
- Angela Pomery,
- Kerry DeGaris,
- Ulrich Grey-Smith (ex efficio and non-voting) (15)
ACTIVE COMMITTEES AND REPRESENTATIONS;
- Mixed Dozen Steering Committee: Biddie Shearing
- Technical Committee: Kerry DeGaris
- Wine Show Committee: Angela Pomery
- Unconventional Shale Gas Policy: Stuart Sharman
- Water: James Freckleton.
The next General meeting will be in July 2020. The next AGM will be in November 2020.
-* Seeking nominations for COM and Chair. This will be an eVote process conducted by Vice-Chair.
The Limestone Coast Grape and Wine Council is the peak organisation representing Grape-Growers, Vignerons, and Winemakers in the Limestone Coast. Below are links to industry affiliates and useful industry sites that the Limestone Coast Grape and Wine Council liaises with.
Wine Australia – Research Division
Wine Australia – $50M Support package
SAWIA – South Australian Wine Industry Association
ASVO – Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology