Workshops are delivered by the technical sub-committee as part of,
Wine Australia grants – delivering the ‘Regional Program’ in SA South…
Within the scope of the technical committee. This rolling-contract is financially self-contained with allowances for approved activities and administration (15%).
- Approved activities new and on-going,
- Australian Cabernet Symposium, hosted by Coonawarra Vignerons
- Soil Carbon Stocks (delivered by Adelaide University) – soil carbon measures by vineyard set-up and treatments.
- Smoke quality sensor network by region (delivered by Latrobe University) – ongoing, review workshop with tasting coming soon,
- AgTech Field Trips
Landscapes Grants – Adaptive Agriculture – Sustainability in the Greater Limestone Coast
Within the scope of the technical committee. This one-off contract is financially self-contained with allowances for approved activities and administration.
- Nearing Completion – expected acquittal in November 2023..
- Reports & case studies will be available in our library soon.
workshop program HERE.
Subscribe – for technical research news and events
Not getting emails? put your details here and get notifications for seminars, workshops and news.
"*" indicates required fields