Using rootstocks to lower berry potassium concentrations in
‘Cabernet Sauvignon’ grapevines
Zeyu Xiao1), 2), K. A. DeGaris3), T. Baby1), S. J. McLoughlin4), B. P. Holz apfel1), 6), R. R. Walk er1), 5),
L. M. Schmidtk e1), 2) and S. Y. Rogiers1), 2), 6)
1) National Wine and Grape Industry Centre, Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, Australia
2) ARC Training Centre for Innovative Wine Production, The University of Adelaide, Glen Osmond, Australia
3) Limestone Coast Grape & Wine Council Inc., Coonawarra, Australia
4) Vinehealth Australia, Industry Offices, National Wine Centre, Adelaide, Australia
5) CSIRO Agriculture and Food, Waite Campus, Glen Osmond, Australia
6) NSW Department of Primary Industries, Wagga Wagga, Australia
Vitis 59,117–126 (2020)
Article available at the AWRI Library
Each Article appears as Library Item here on this site with search-filters and a background on each.
- We house 39 of the 80 papers in our library, with PDF downloads available – free.
- The Australian Wine Research Institute have have 41 of the papers available via AWRI Information packs
- Third Party Websites that may have pay-walls.