23 May 2023 | 09:00am – 05:00pm
- Penley Estate Winery Cellardoor, 146 McLean Road, Coonawarra, SA
Sustainable Winegrowing Australia is our national program for grapegrowers and winemakers committed to making sustainable wine and is endorsed by the Australian Wine Research Institute, Wine Australia, Australian Grape and Wine and grape purchasing companies.
This third locally-run workshop will focus on:
- New members still unsure if they will pass an audit
- Recent members about to engage auditors for the first time
- Case study: Penley Estate.
- How to harness biodiversity in your Sustainable Winegrowing Australia
- Latest findings on soil health measures by Thomas Lines
Enquiries to AWRI email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaces are limited, please register soon.
Note – prices include GST & all merchant fees are included.
This project is supported by the Limestone Coast Landscape Board, through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program.
Back to all Tourism & Events