27 May 2021 | 10:00am – 03:00pm
- Coonawarra Hall, Memorial Drive, Lot 14, Davis Road, COONAWARRA, SA
Grapevine virus symposium
Grapevine viruses pose a significant risk to the productivity, quality and sustainability of Australian
vineyards. This symposium provides grapegrowers and winemakers with the latest information on
grapevine viruses presented by expert speakers from NZ, Vic, SA and WA. The event is being
simulcast to both Margaret River and Coonawarra with speakers presenting in-person and virtually.
The program aims to deliver:
– improved understanding of virus biology and transmission vectors
– insights into the virus status in NZ, Limestone Coast and Western Australia
– new technologies and methodologies for detecting viruses
– practical advice on management strategies
This free event is a collaboration between Wines of WA and Limestone Coast Grape and Wine
Council Inc. funded via the Wine Australia Regional Program.
Bookings essential. Morning tea and lunch will be provided, please advise us of any special dietary requirements on registration.
This will be a Web-Live Simulcast 27th May 2021, with feed-in presentations from across Australia and NZ.
The Limestone Coast room will start at 10am sharp.
Program: Grapevine virus symposium
Back to all Tourism & Events