Next Tasting: Chardonnay – 24th September. Registrations open soon..
LCGWC, AGWA, & TAFE SA Present;
Cabernet Casestudy & Focus Tasting.
Join us on 30th July for an in depth tasting and discussion on Cabernet.
- This is an opportunity for grape growers, viticulturists, winemakers & cellardoor staff to taste and reflect on what is Cabernet Wine & putting it into a Limestone Coast prespective.
- We will look at & case study wines from the great marques of Coonawarra, Wrattonbully, Bordeaux, Italy, US, NZ & other Australian Regions.
- We will taste, assess & discuss wines from 2013 LC wine show.
- We will have a panel of experienced expert palates that will guide us through the day.
- A take home publication of the wines and background of the day.
- TAFE accreditations for diploma courses can be attained.
Starts at 1om, Finishes at 4.00pm, $88 (incl GST) all inclusive
This tasting is limited numbers, and can only offer 21 places. We will have to restrict registrations to 2 per company.
THIS EVENT WAS HELD ON 30 JULY. For CHARDONNAY Tasting enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org