Thank you for visiting our website
- Response to Hon.Tom Koutsantonis Announcement
- Before the main event – vintage 2017 – come and participate in a field walk/seminar
- Limestone Coast Wine Show unearths Hot 76 Summer Sips
- Response to findings in Unconventional Gas Inquiry December 2016
- Wrattonbully’s Pepper Tree wins Limestone Coast Wine Show – again!
Friday 28th OCTOBER 2016
Wrattonbully’s Pepper Tree wins Limestone Coast Wine Show - again!
Pepper Tree Wines has dominated the Limestone Coast Wine Show for the second year in a row. The 2013 Pepper Tree ‘Elderslee Road’ Single Vineyard Wrattonbully Cabernet Sauvignon won the David Wynn Trophy for ‘Best Red Wine of Show’, the H.R. (Ron) Haselgrove O.B.E. Trophy for ‘Best Cabernet Sauvignon of Show’ and was also named the ‘Best Individual Vineyard Wine’ at last night’s VINE | STONE | COAST presentation feast hosted by the Robe and Mount Benson wine regions. The wine then went on to claim the Bill Redman Trophy for ‘Best Wine of Show’, with viticulturist Peter Balnaves claiming the highly coveted Arthur Hoffmann Trophy and back-to-back titles as ‘Viticulturist of Best Wine of Show’.... read more