Shiraz Tutored Tasting
LCGWC, AGWA, & TAFE SA Present;
Shiraz Tutored Tasting.
When: Wednesday 24th June 2015, 1pm to 4pm
Where: Wynns Coonawarra CDS John Riddoch Room
- This is an opportunity for grape growers, viticulturists, winemakers & cellardoor staff to taste and reflect on what is Shiraz Wine & putting it into a Limestone Coast perspective.
- We will look at & case study wines from the great marques of all regions
- Join our expert panel Tim Kirk, Sarah Pidgeon & Greg Tilbrook taste, discuss and disseminate local and international Shiraz styles.
- We will taste, assess & discuss wines from 2014 Limestone Coast wine show.
- A take home publication of the wines and background of the day.
- TAFE accreditations for diploma courses can be attained.
Starts at 1pm, Finishes at 4.00pm, $100 (incl GST) all inclusive
This tasting is limited numbers, and can only offer 21 places. We will have to restrict registrations to 2 per company.
REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN ON 11th June 2015, 9am.
SOLD OUT at 5pm 16th June.
To be put on the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org