Aged Cabernet TT
LCGWC & Wine Australia Present;
Aged Cabernet Tutored Tasting.
When: Wednesday 14th June 2017, 1pm to 4pm
Where: Wynns Coonawarra CDS John Riddoch Room
- This is an opportunity for grape growers, viticulturists, winemakers & cellardoor staff to taste and reflect on Aged Cabernet, how it behaves & putting it into a Limestone Coast perspective.
- We will look at & case study wines from the great marques of all regions
- Join our expert panel Sarah Crowe and Greg Clayfield taste, discuss and disseminate regional Cabernet styles.
- We will have 6 producers with wines from Coonawarra , Yarra Valley and Margaret River each with three vintages of the same wine that demonstrate the ageing qualities of Cabernet Wines.
- A take home publication of the wines and background of the day.
Starts at 1pm, Finishes at 4.00pm, $150 (incl GST) all inclusive
This tasting is limited numbers, and can only offer 25 places. We will have to restrict registrations to 2 per company.
REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN ON 5th June 2017, 9am.