LCGWC Technical Sub Committee Meeting
When: 1:30pm, Thursday 3rd December 2015
Where: Smith and Hooper Offices, Wrattonbully
RSVP attendence to email@example.com
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Business arising from previous minutes
- Wine Australia FY15/16 projects and steering committees
5.1 Alternative Energy options for vineyards & wineries
5.2 Alternative practices tutored tastings and workshop.
P. Gordon /S. Bell
5.3 Berry Sensory Workshop.
K. DeGaris/J. Freckleton/S. Bell
5.4 Eutypa Management Workshop.
5.5 Alternative variety study for regions of LSC.
S. Brown/A. Hooper/ C.Wotton
5.6 Using Tractor mounted optical sensors to assess grapevine canopy (Carry-over from FY14/15 funding).
5.7 Workshop-sensory & technological aspects to berry sorting (Carry-over from FY2014/15). Combined with Berry Sensory w/s.
- Biosecurity and vine health
- Heat shed
- Outbreak management plans for region – status, progress, annual review
- Incident report
- General biosecurity advice
- Vine health issues in region
- Entwine in the LSC
- NRM Grants available – close December 7
- Other Business
8.1 FY16/17 suggested projects
- Next meeting
pdf version here AGENDA_LSCGWC Tech Committee 3rd December 2015
Alternate Varieties Survey is Open.