Chardonnay tutored tasting
LCGWC, AGWA, & TAFE SA Present;
Chardonnay Tutored Tasting.
When: 24th September 2014, 1pm to 4pm
Where: Wynns Coonawarra CDS John Riddoch Room
- This is an opportunity for grape growers, viticulturists, winemakers & cellardoor staff to taste and reflect on what is Chardonnay Wine & putting it into a Limestone Coast perspective.
- We will look at & case study wines from the great marques of all regions
- We will taste, assess & discuss wines from 2013 Limestone Coast wine show.
- We will have a panel of experienced expert palates that will guide us through the sessions.
- A take home publication of the wines and background of the day.
- TAFE accreditations for diploma courses can be attained.
Starts at 1pm, Finishes at 4.00pm, $88 (incl GST) all inclusive
This tasting is limited numbers, and can only offer 25 places. We will have to restrict registrations to 2 per company.